What are the key challenges you face managing RTB1 applications through the process today?
‘Right to Buy’ for Local Gov and ‘Preserved Right to Buy’ for Housing Associations is a lengthy and complex process enabling Social Tenants to buy their property. Add to the mix the 16-page paper-based form, and the process becomes even more cumbersome and complicated.
Our digital solution incorporates OpenProcess, a state-of-the-art Workflow and EDMS, and collectively provides:
- an intuitive fully dynamic form that contains statutory guidelines and signposts to the GOV.UK for additional information
- the ability for applicants to upload supporting evidence simply, at the time of submission, avoiding delays and missing documents
- access to all information within each statutory process with the ability to ensure targets are met
- a timeline of two-way engagement, process status updates and a one-place library of case-related documents
- open APIs, enabling back-office integration
The entire Right to Buy process becomes easier and simpler for Social Housing Tenants and Social Housing Providers and ensures nothing gets overlooked.
We are hosting a 50-minute session; Monday 29th November, through MS Teams, that will demonstrate the features and benefits that our RTB1 form will provide.
To sign-up click here.