Starting on Monday 15th March and running through until July, we are hosting 25-minute OneVu and OpenProcess 'How to...’ sessions showcasing the new features and benefits of the latest release.
The new version is a significant upgrade and provides significant new value to enhance your digital offering.
Hosted by Jackie Gill, each session will focus on one of the features below:
- My Account Dashboard – citizen personalisation of their OneVu dashboard - Access recording here
- Sign-up Enhancements - allows citizens to create an account solely using a mobile phone - Access recording here
- Banners - provides the ability to add and dynamically update service-specific updates - Access recording here
- Citizen Timeline - gives citizens and staff a complete single view of council interactions
- Progress Tracking - Easy and intuitive to configure, it allows citizens to select their preferred channel for notifications
- Family & Friends – assigns secure access to family members, friends, as well as mediated access e.g., carers, welfare officers, etc.
- Privacy Statements - allows you to add privacy statements for the citizen to agree to at the point of account creation and when linking their account to a specific service area
- System Audit Trail - enables you to filter and see when changes are made and by whom
- New Delivery Methods - provides the ability to add four new types: SMS and Email, via GOV.UK Notify; Facebook Messenger; and WhatsApp)
- Two Way Communication - enables councils and citizens to interact via the four new delivery methods and for messages to be added back to the OpenProcess notes timeline
- Search with a mobile number –this allows you to search for citizens using that information
At the end of the session, there will be a Q&A.
To find out the dates, times, topics and to register for the sessions click here